In order to contract orfalibros.com, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. (we can list the cards) When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
All prices advertised are subject to changes at any time.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
How is your order executed?
When you place an order via our website or application, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail and or webpage confirming receipt of your order: this email and or webpage will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
Your order will be executed when you receive a confirmation notice by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the confirmation email.
• Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction.
• Your card will be debited upon authorization being received.
• The money received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
• Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email, the money paid as a deposit shall be used to pay for the goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
• Delivery costs will be added; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost